The KKK Chapter in Georgia feels like they’re discriminated against. They’ve been denied an “Adopt A Highway” program in Georgia because of their history, ideology, and the fact that not too many people really want them around. The Daily Intel’s Dan Amira has the rundown with the whiniest KKK quotes possible from April Chambers.
“I don’t see why we can’t (adopt the stretch of highway),” she said. “Would it be any different if it was the Black Panthers or something? Someone always has some kind of race card.”
We are through the looking glass here people although it should be no surprise that even people who voluntarily decided to join the Ku Klux Klan feel as if they are the real victims. It’s the perfect incident to view the inversion of actual grievances into a political, and publicity tactic in order to insulate from actual criticism or charges of racial bias. We’ve reached the point where the “the only racists are reverse racists” movement has moved beyond parody.
- memevida likes this
- a-l-3-x-a-n-d-r-a reblogged this from headacheinheels
- lilishegood reblogged this from igiveyoumoore
- igiveyoumoore reblogged this from theybc
- irockmyfro likes this
- blackfashion likes this
- thevirginartiste likes this
- thehumanities reblogged this from veryveryurban
- quiamoney likes this
- headacheinheels reblogged this from veryveryurban
- veryveryurban reblogged this from theybc and added:
- theybc posted this